PROCEDURE FOR FEE PAYMENT ON THE CES EPORTAL
- Go to www.ces.funai.edu.ng/remita to visit our e-Payment Platform on Remita.
- On the NAME OF MDA field, type – FEDERAL UNIVERISTY NDUFU ALIKE IKWO – 1000137
- On the NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE field, select – OTHERS
- On the GIFMIS CODE field, leave blank
- On the AMOUNT TO PAY field, type amount you intend to pay
- On the Description field, type what you intend to pay for – (APPLICATION FORM, ACCEPTANCE FEE, TUITION FEE etc.)
- On the Payer’s Full Name field, type YOUR FULL NAME (as used during registration on the CES ePortal)
- On the Payer’s Email field, type YOUR EMAIL (as used during registration on the CES ePortal)
- On the Payer’s Phone field, type YOUR PHONE NUMBER (as used during registration on the CES ePortal)
- Click on the “Proceed to Payment” button to generate a RETRIVAL REFERENCE NUMBER (RRN). Print out your RRN.
- Sign in to your account on the CES ePortal and click on the “Activate RRN” button to activate your RRN. Please note that your RRN MUST BE ACTIVATED on the ePortal before payment is made in the Bank or with ATM/Debit card.
NOTE: The above steps are strictly required to be followed by any student wishing to make payment(s) on Remita via our ePortal. Failure to do as instructed, may result in severe consequences.